Terms & Conditions of Service
- Our Services are available in Delhi at the locations specified. You can place your order from the website and the books will be delivered to you, at the location selected, preferably within 48 hours.
- Our agent will hand over you the books. You are supposed to make sure that the books delivered to you are as per your requirements.
- Once handed over, the books are your responsibility. Incase of any furthur mismatch, you can contact us.
- We offer only Cash On Delivery for now, and will be introducing other payment options soon.
- The books selected by you and the sum total can be viewed on the website.
- Once you place the order, we will give you a confirmation call to confirm your order. Once the order is confirmed, an invoice will be sent to your registered email address.
- You will have multiple opportunities to cancel the order. It can be done during the confirmation call or when our agent calls you before the pick up, or even when our agent comes at your doorstep.
- The order can be cancelled after the delivery in case of mismatch but it will lie under the jurisdiction of BookSquare.
- BookSquare will not be responsible for any consequences resulted by your behaviour during the use of its website, app or any of its services. This agreement applies to all users who access its website or app for any purpose and also to any legal authority using BookSquare.
- Users may use BookSquare's website or app solely for their personal intents and purposes.
- BookSquare has the right to change, modify, amend or update this agreement form time to time without any prior notice to user(s) and the amended and restarted terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately upon declaration.
- If you do not adhere to the changes,you must stop using the service.
- Your continuous use of the services will be taken as your acceptance of the changed terms.
- Booksquare reserves the right to collect user data and information for its services. All information collected from the users is on a bonafide basis.
- Misuse, misrepresentation or misleading information of identity will lead to the termination of services by Booksquare without any notification to the user.
- Our services are available in Delhi at the locations specified. You can place your order from the website and the books will be collected from you at the location selected within 48 hours by our agent.
- The books selected by you for return and the sum total can be viewed on the website.
- Once the order is confirmed, an invoice will be sent to your registered email address specifying the amount that you need to collect from our agent once you hand over the books to him/her.
- The quality check of the books is the agent's responsibility and he has full right to reject taking a specific book(s)/ decide about the quality of the book.
- If the agent finds all the book(s) to be in proper conditions, then you will be paid the amount as specified by the email sent to you. In case the book(s) are not in the desired condition, our agent will suitably deduct the amount of the book according to the condition.
Feature available only on a desktop for now.
Many have already used BookSquare to get their books
Signup to start buying from us
Many have used BookSquare to get their books
Login to continue buying from us